Welcome to Supporting Care!
To offer support and care with the most positive effect on the quality of life for our users and their families.
Supporting Care offers a care home service, tailored to suit each of our individual client’s needs. We provide the highest quality homecare to vulnerable and elderly clients, providing support for them as well as their friends and families. We like to work in partnership with our clients and their carers as we believe this is a two way process.
There are times in our lives when we may require some help with our day to day living. This can simply be following a stay in hospital, help on a long term basis due to general ill health, disability or lack of mobility.
Supporting Care aims to enable you to maintain and retain your independence while at the same time living in the comfort of your own home in surroundings that you are familiar with. We aim to provide assistance and support so that you may continue to live your life the way you choose.
What we Offer
- We provide care packages tailored to suit your individual needs, allowing you to continue with your regular routine.
- We provide a no obligation initial assessment at your home or hospital.
- We provide 24 hour live in care, covering companionship, palliative care and long-term or respite basis.
- We specialise in continuity of care and aim not to change carers.
- 24 hour peace of mind knowing that you have someone caring and assisting you when you need it, in the comfort of your own home.
- Care workers who have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and are fully referenced.
Join Our Mailing List
Getting quality Home Care with Supporting Care is easier than ever. Let us treat your loved ones like family!