About Supporting Care
Supporting Care Ltd has been providing heartfelt homecare and support through an individual’s life journey since starting in 2012. It was started up by Mohammed Abu Taher, Muhibus Shobu and Sheikh Muhammed Mubin Ahmed, who recognised the need of a good quality domiciliary care service in Tower Hamlets and wider London.
We provide high quality services from 24 hour live in care in the comfort of your own home, palliative care to long term or respite care. Our experienced team will be by your side throughout the care service to give you peace of mind to you and your loved ones. We provide regular telephone calls, reviews and spot visits, as we believe communication is the key to providing good service. Our office team is thorough where quality assurance is concerned and care workers are friendly and restful and care for clients with compassion.
Here at Supporting Care we assemble care plans of highest division by taking into account all the small details, enriching the client’s quality of life. The care plan records and forms the basis of the client’s wishes and requirements to further improve their quality of life.
About our carers
- All carers undergo Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked before employment.
- Gain Care Certificate and must work towards achieving NVQ Level 2 or above.
- Under go all relevant training required to undertake their job role and we also provide specialist training where required such as PEG Feeding, Nebulisation and so forth.
- Provide a high quality responsive service to retain client’s independence to remain at home.
- Protect the physical and emotional wellbeing of the clients.
- Our service reflects the diversity of our local community.
- Provide the service in an honest way where the privacy and needs of our clients are respected.
- Assure the needs of the clients is the most important when taking any decisions or activities regarding their care.
- Safe: Our client feel they are protected from abuse and avoidable harm.
- Caring: Our client feel staff involved treat them with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- Responsive: Our clients feel the service are organised so that they meet their needs.
- Effective: Our client feel their care, treatment and support achieves good outcomes, helps them to maintain good quality of life.
- Well-led: Our client feel the leadership and management/governance of the organisation is providing high-quality care that’s based on their needs.
Care Is Easier Than Ever!
Let us treat your loved ones like family.
Call us directly — 0207 538 1010